Sunday, May 16, 2010

{Coop}

Last week our guy had his 2 month check up. Remember how tiny his little legs used to be? Now he's topping the charts at 14lbs 9oz, and in the 97th percentile for weight and height.

I talked the Pediatrician into writing a prescription for an antacid. We're pretty desperate to find a way to make him more comfortable. It's made a difference but he still requires a lot of assistance.

4 comments:

Kamerin Tangaro said...

Have you tried GRIPE WATER? It is found in the herbal medicine area or in the baby area. WORKS WONDERS...or well...with my kids it did!

Brielle said...

Hmmmmmmm-who does he look like? I can't figure it out. I like those legs--much less intimidating.

Pinkie and Family said...

WOW Baby! You and yours are working overtime putting weight on that guy :) Can we get together soon to have the boys meet eachother? It's been such a princess world...

Rachel said...

It seems like Coop was meant to be a trainer... It looks like everyone gets their walks in! Hopefully he will outgrow his colic soon!