Monday, May 24, 2010

{Blessing Day}

We blessed our newest baby last Sunday. It's always a little risky when you're dealing with a guy who is either sleeping or explosively crying. Lucky for us he was able to keep it together long enough to be blessed in church. We love you Cooper.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had so much fun. You need to bring Scooper and the girls to Goldendale soon!

Robyn said...

Happy Blessing day Cooper and Happy Birthday Tovey!

jamie t. said...

What a great day and he did so well. Not a peep during the blessing. You guys are too cute!

Brielle said...

Cute dresses!

Rachel said...

I'm sorry we missed it... We wanted to keep the flu bug germs at home! I love the girls' dresses- you are so good!

The Taylors said...

Seems like you had just a lovely day! I always look forward to that blessing day!