Thursday, June 3, 2010

{Pictures}

Ever since my Mom and Dad moved in it's been really hard to motivate myself to blog, they're usually the ones bugging me to post new pictures. I do have a few that I've been meaning to post but haven't gotten around to it. Truth be told, the transition from 2 to 3 kids has been really tough (and I live with 3 other adults). For example, this is how we let our kids watch TV.

This is a picture of our little T who is still the nicest girl ever.


This is our new swing, which is just another attempt to help our fussy boy find peace. It appears to be working in this picture.


These are the ladies getting ready for a swim trip with Grandma.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

They should come to our house this summer to swim! What a brave Grandma- 2:1 in the locker room. The girls look soooo funny on that shelf! Do I need to make a report to Child Welfare- that looks kind of dangerous:) JK...

Ninny Beth said...

dude. You need two more picture mat thingies. Christmas.

Katydid said...

Hey cute kids. My third (preemie) with reflux almost killed me. So, glad you have a generation of calm, wise ones to help you. You look lovely.

Jen said...

Zak was our fussy baby and he never grew out of it. It would take an hour to get him to fall asleep and then he would only sleep for 20-30 minutes. He never outgrew his sleep problems and still has a hard time going to sleep at age 12. If you guys are coming down in July I have a gizmo that attaches to the crib and rocks it. We bought it when Zak was a baby and it helped a little. We don't need it anymore and would be happy to pass it on to you.