Today marks one week with our new little guy. I'm still getting used to sleeping in 2 hour increments, changing a diaper with boy parts and finding clothes small enough to fit...(him not me).
Hip Hip Hooray, He's finally here! Congratulations, we are so happy for you guys. He is so beautiful (not surprising!)Hope everyone, especially mom and Cooper, are feeling well.
12 comments:
Oh! Look at that tiny guy. ADORABLE!
He will fit into those clothes in no time. They grow up so fast!
C-U-T-E!!!! I just love babies. What handsome fella!
He's adorable! He has perfect coloring. Is that your nose I see? I hope all is well and that sleep is found- even if it is sporadic.
It's crazy how fast they grow... How does that NB dino outfit fit him that we gave you?
He is so tiny... and adorable!
Oh my goodness, he's so cute. I love his little legs!
I'm always so relieved when their legs fatten up. Those little newborn skinny legs make me nervous.
I just love that guy! I didn't get nearly enough time to smooch him when we were there.
Aww... Alie, he's so cute! I love those big boy feet!
Congratulations! He's such a beautiful baby. I'm sure you must be glad to finally have him here. :)
I'm kind of in love.
Hip Hip Hooray, He's finally here! Congratulations, we are so happy for you guys. He is so beautiful (not surprising!)Hope everyone, especially mom and Cooper, are feeling well.
Post a Comment