Cooper Lee was born weighing 7lbs 14oz and 20 inches long, totally healthy and definitely a boy.
The ladies came to check him out a few hours later. Our littlest lady could care less but the older one is in love with her new brother.
Because I hate hospitals (despite the fact that I work in them) I was pretty antsy to get out. I talked them into letting me free tonight, and since everyone is doing so well they let us go.
So, there you have it. King Cooper, the pooper scooper, the super dooper star trooper, oh this is going to be fun! We are already in love!
22 comments:
Congrats & Welcome to the world Little Guy! xoxo Auntie Neu
Congrats! I am so happy for your cute family. He's adorable!!! Can't wait to see which sister he takes after! :)
So glad things went so well!! Congratulations!!! Cooper is definitely a man's name- I would expect nothing less from his gun-toting dad. :)
Wow! You look great for having JUST had a baby! I was one of those poor girls that looked like I had been drug through something awful. And I had a c-section!
BTW, your little man is simply adorable!
I am so glad that all went well. He is a doll. I am also glad that big sister is taking to him. You looked great and I can't wait to see your new little Cooper!
Glad to hear all is well - what a cutie!
Congrats! SOOOO Jealous you got yours already! He is really a beautiful boy.
I can't wait to smooch those cheeks!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! MUCH LOVE...AUNT BRENDA
Very cute, congratulations. In the picture with all of you I thought part of your hair belonged to the littlest lady and I thought maybe you had given her some kind of hair growth hormone.
He's definitely a cutie! Love the name, too! Glad the delivery went well (& that you got an epidural...pitocin is no fun!)...and you look incredible for just having a baby...and that is SO cool that you got to go home so quickly! Good luck with the new addition...
Congratulations! We're so excited for you guys. Saree looks so happy to have a baby of her own, she's been baby hungry awhile. He's adorable, and we're happy everything went so well.
Congratulations!!!!!!! I love that non-pregnant feeling after just having a baby, seeing my toes, laying flat on my back, etc.!!!!! Glad you were able to go home when you wanted to, I always love to stay, I know what's waiting for me at home, glad your parents are there to help with the girls so you can just love that boy! So happy everything went well with you and the little guy.
Welcome to the family Cooper!!!
Can we call him Coop?
Congrats!! He's beautiful!
Ohhh, he's a cutie! You're lucky you got to go come so soon. I can't wait to see him- and I'm glad the biggest sis is in love.
Yahoo! A boy! I can't believe you have a boy in that family now. Things are going to change. That's exciting, nipta!
So glad he's here and you both are doing well. He is adorable and I love the name. Congratulations!
Congratulations you guys! Dig the name - I think Cooper was on our short list when we were trying to decide on Mercer's name.
Love, the K4s
Congratulations and welcome King Cooper. It is great you finally have a little guy. He is a cutie and you look great.
He is adorable! Glad everything went so well.
Post a Comment