Monday, March 8, 2010
{The Update}
Well friends it's been a long weekend. Ever since Friday we've been trying everything to naturally induce this guy. This is a picture of me trying Castor Oil in eggs (came right up 5 minutes later). I also tried Castor Oil in a smoothie (came up 10 minutes later). I've eaten spicy food, tried acupressure, drank a Cohosh tincture and everything else we can think of. Tomorrow morning I will succumb to our Doctors request to start pitocin. Don't get me wrong, all I really want is a healthy baby but I wish my body would use oxytocin instead...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I can't believe that you ate all of those horrible things! and then they didn't even work. Good luck tomorrow. I'll be thinking of you and can't wait to meet your little guy.
Good luck tomorrow- I hope he comes fast! This should be your last night of full sleep for awhile- and your probably anxious as heck right now!
Good luck, we'll be thinking about you guys tomorrow!
i'm wondering if a lady like you likes to know you are going to hospital in the am, so you can plan, pack and prep? but then i think of you and wonder if, nah, that's not your style? good luck my love :)
Hey, if your guy is born today he'll have the same birthday as Ethan. Good luck and we are hoping all goes well!!! (and fast)
Post a Comment