Whenever people ask me how we're managing with 3 kids under four, a husband in school full-time and me working I always tell them the truth. We have a set of boomers living with us who we couldn't live without. They help with making food, cleaning, childcare, and endless hours of holding mad babies. Paul and Merna are priceless.
Monday, May 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
are your boomers available for hire? my boomers aren't readily available and i'm pretty scared to come home with 2. the pic with your dad is the best!
We miss you!
Ditto :)
you're so lucky! You know what I love about this arrangement the most? Your mother says with strong conviction that she is grateful for the opportunity! She is amazing- now I know where you get "it."
I lurv them!!!
ps. look at that belly on tia. what are you feeding her? TOFU and slime?
Post a Comment