We've got some ideas of how we want to eat as a family and I figure we're in phase one. No, this isn't going to be the barring of all foods brown from my high school days or the vegan episode of 2003, or the food combining of 2005. We're really just trying to eat basic, normal, non processed food. The girls are still asking where the oreo's and the gold fish went but overall I think they're getting used to it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
awesomely wonderful!!!
Way to go Alie! My kids are hooked on graham crackers. I find graham crackers dipped in milk, graham crackers covered in peanut butter, graham crackers with a layer of cream cheese frosting in the middle or just graham crackers plain doesn't matter they are hooked.
what is saree eating on that plate? It looks like pineapple slime and tofu. YUM. Kids are such suckers...they'll eat whatever you put in front of them.
Just make sure when they go to school that they aren't the only kids in elementary school eating carob chips instead of chocolate or they will suffer that sad fate that befell Elementary School Earl who brought pork chops and carob cookies that he ate with a real fork and spoon to school. Talk about fodder for mean kids. poor earl.
We are in the same boat- only we "look" like we need the change! I am even re-reading old Nutrition text books from my school days.
Post a Comment