Yesterday was Tia's first birthday! If every baby was like Tia I'd have 100 more. She is the happiest most easy going person I know, just being around her makes me feel like I'm doing a good job. *click on the red to see her as a newborn*

We got her a potato head for her birthday,

...and a Costco chocolate cake!


Happy Birthday!

We got her a potato head for her birthday,

...and a Costco chocolate cake!


Happy Birthday!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Tia! What a little sweetheart. :)
Looks like she enjoyed the cake! Happy Birthday cute girl!
I love her outfit; you dress her so cute. The chocolate cake looks good on her to.
My firstborn counts as 100 kids and my last is so easy going. They are all so different.
Look at that beauty- her eyes are beautiful! Ryley wouldn't touch his first birthday cake- maybe he prefers chocolate over vanilla!
Post a Comment