Lady:"When Hubee here, I push him"
Me:"No pushing, nice girls don't push".
Lady:"When Hubee here, I tell him he bad".
Me:"No, we don't say bad".
Lady:"When Hubee here, I push him in the closet".

--5 minutes later Herbie and his Mom come over for visiting teaching. The lady grabs Herbie, tells him "You're BADDDD", and pushes him in the closet. What is a mom to do?
8 comments:
Just look at that sinister face the lady is sporting. So who's family do you blame her behavior on? Whenever our kids do that kind of stuff, I always tell Ryan it came from his genes. Maybe the lady has a crush on him. I always pushed around the boys that I liked in elementary school.
LOL. Just realized that I push Ryan around like that all of the time. I have a crush on him and that is my preferred way of showing it. :)
What a great picture! Good thing she is just so darn cute
Sooooo funny! Herbie is at my house all the time and he tells Ryley "No" even when he isn't doing anything wrong... I think he's gonna be a cop! I think it is a 2 year old thing because he loves to be the boss too! Boy, Saree has a strong personality like Maisey... And they both get it from their momma's- I know it!
Herbie likes tough girls.
We LOVE Herbie!
She just cracks me up! Maybe Herbie can teach her to wrestle.
Boy, that's a "I'm going to get him, just you wait look" if I EVER saw one. That is SO funny.
Post a Comment