Wednesday, August 26, 2009

We've been busy this last week cleaning out closets and moving furniture around. My Mom is talented at optimizing small spaces. This was our toy closet before...
Photobucket
Photobucket
This is the toy closet after.
Photobucket
Last Sunday was my birthday, I've been wanting new plates (since most of our old ones are broken) for a few months now. On Sunday morning I walked downstairs and found this on the table. I love these plates and was so impressed that my nice husband even found me a cool serving tray.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Robyn said...

Wow, does that toy closet look good! I always forget to take the before picture and it's never quite as fun to reveal when you don't have one. What a fun place for the girls. Happy Birthday! Those dishes are cute.

Nita said...

Hope you had a great birthday! Those dishes are cool! Love how organized the toy closet got! I need your mom to come to my house! LOL!

Rachel said...

Very cool- the closet and the gifts... I especially like the crazy nail polish, but mostly I like the serving tray!

I hope it was a good one! We were out of town but I did think of you!