Last weekend Grandma and Shara came to visit, so we decided to take the girls to the Zoo. For the last 2 months (since our zoo membership expired) the lady keeps asking me, "Can we see aminals ta-day?" Before I can even answer she puts her head down and says, "no....not ta-day". So, here we are living the dream.
We also went swimming.
When Grandma comes to town we do lot's of fun things. We eat really good food, we shop, we play and we sleep.
Wow, Saree looked so cute in those pictures- and excited! So, did the swim suit flip Tia on her front? It had that effect on Ryley... And in the next post, I am jumping for joy!!! I know how much you miss your mom- and dad! When do they arrive?
I talked to your mom a few days ago. Sounds like you guys are going to have a lot of fun while they are with you. We miss you guys. At least your blog makes us feel somewhat close to what's going on.
2 comments:
Wow, Saree looked so cute in those pictures- and excited! So, did the swim suit flip Tia on her front? It had that effect on Ryley... And in the next post, I am jumping for joy!!! I know how much you miss your mom- and dad! When do they arrive?
I talked to your mom a few days ago. Sounds like you guys are going to have a lot of fun while they are with you. We miss you guys. At least your blog makes us feel somewhat close to what's going on.
Post a Comment