Look at her with her hair up and mascara!! I don't think I've ever seen her hair up... :) What a cutie! Evie starts in the fall. Can't wait to see if she likes it!
One time Alie? It wil be a yearly thing right? Maisey loves performing,and this year we turned the trophy money in a day late (whoops). She was sad not to get one, and boy, I am too b/c they are way cooler than last year! She looks so cute!
7 comments:
Look at her with her hair up and mascara!! I don't think I've ever seen her hair up... :) What a cutie! Evie starts in the fall. Can't wait to see if she likes it!
is that girl wearing MAKEUP???? really, alta. what's next, FISHNETS??? haha.
I know, I know, they told us to put mascara and lipstick on them. Don't hate me, it was just one time!
One time Alie? It wil be a yearly thing right? Maisey loves performing,and this year we turned the trophy money in a day late (whoops). She was sad not to get one, and boy, I am too b/c they are way cooler than last year! She looks so cute!
And, I love how the girl next to her barely moves. Saree shines on stage!
I watched the video now. DARLING! She's very kinesthetic...you have to keep her moving, nippy...she's going to really thrive in dance and sports.
that first picture is adorable. i would blow that up and frame it asap. holy moley. what a cutie. i sort of want a girl now...
Post a Comment