Just for the record, I did not take this picture. This is clearly taken by a Dad who is way too eager to have a new buddy.
Thursday, June 24, 2010
{Cooper-tino}
I take back everything I ever said about this guy, he's shaping up to be such a nice boy. Everyone kept telling me it was probably just colic and would get better after 12 weeks. It's hard to put faith in that when you're spending your days holding a crying baby and staying up all night feeding him just to keep him quiet. He is just so much happier these days, I'm starting to remember why I love new babies so much.

Just for the record, I did not take this picture. This is clearly taken by a Dad who is way too eager to have a new buddy.
Just for the record, I did not take this picture. This is clearly taken by a Dad who is way too eager to have a new buddy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cute! How many weeks is he now? Does this mean you won't be stressed out mom and come to Power of Mom's with the rest of us?:)
Coop is fabulous and so are you. I always come to you for advice because I know you are so good at Mommy. Love you
Post a Comment