Tuesday, July 13, 2010

{Pom poms}

The women in my family have a thing for fabric. While in Utah we went to a fabric store where my sister-in-law gets all her coolest stuff. There was so much to pick from I didn't even know where to start. A while back I made a skirt with pom poms on the bottom for my 2 year old and wondered if a 30 year old could pull it off.

So, the other night I pulled out my layered skirt pattern and made it. See Andy, pom poms.

Now I just need to add a layer of tulle and I'm done.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

You can pull anything off and you know it! I know Tovey and I don't agree, but the women's vote says "Yes, You can!"

Andy said...

ok - now I see your vision. It's cute Alie, but I still think that *I* could never pull it off. I love it with the black top and great shoes!

Anonymous said...

I like that pattern. What number/company is it?
Suzie

Pinkie and Family said...

i love it! everytime i make a skirt (made 2 and 1 maternity) i don't LOVE them and then i just feel like i wasted fabric :( ps. i think your door is always open in pics...

Brielle said...

I can't believe you already made it! I think it turned out really cool. I'm still waiting for you to make me one of your favorite skirts. You can even do pom pom on mine if you want.