I really tried to get her to smile for a picture but the plastic Dora was way more exciting.
My Mom and Tia come along too, because the lady requests that we all watch her dance through the viewing window.
I really tried to get her to smile for a picture but the plastic Dora was way more exciting.
My Mom and Tia come along too, because the lady requests that we all watch her dance through the viewing window.
3 comments:
Dancing is great... Marisa teaches primary dance herself at several preschools in the area. All three of her girls have been taking classes since they were about your lady's age...at thirteen Katelyn still enjoys her dance classes.
I loved tap dance class! So fun to be a girl!!!!! The lady looks so cute in her outfit.
is she takign tap/ballet combo? Maisey LOVES Ms. Ashley. And Saree sure does look serious. BTW, are you doing the recital? I couldn't remember if you said so the other night.
Post a Comment