Working in a hospital and being 9 months pregnant is not always the coolest thing. Whenever I make the long walk to the cafeteria I have to deal with comments like, "good luck, hopefully it comes tonight", "walking sure helps", or "is it go time?" Sometimes I want to yell back that I am working and not in labor, but I usually just smile and keep walking.
Anyway, last night was a new low, there was this crotchety lady yelling profanities and demanding her evening medications from her room. When I walked by her door she yelled out, "I bet you already got YOUR med's FATTY!".
Whatever...
Friday, February 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
I hadn't thought about the comments you must get walking around the hospital in your condition. That's hilarious!
That made me laugh SO HARD!
That's totally a Seinfeld moment right there- something you would THINK would never happen in real life. 30lbs is nothin'! I usually gain around 50. :)
That is so funny! I think you look amazing. Crazy lady :)
Don't those really good Grilled Cheese sandwiches they have in the cafeteria make it worth the walk? I think I lived on those when I was pregnant with Eli.
I know you'll lose it quickly- you're body is getting use to this baby stuff! And 30 lbs is nothing-it's the new 20 for pregnancy. Heck, maybe it's applicable to weight in general! I'm so excited for you guys and I'm glad your mom "spilled the beans" today if you know what I mean... BTW, who are you V.T?
OHHH my! I can't believe how rude people can be!
lol , oh the things people will say. But I am guessing you have only gained 30 lbs. ? if that is true hold your head high. Because I bring a whole new meaning to the word fatty! Trust me. I think you look great , you work that prego belly girlfriend!
FATTY!
Don't you love stupid people?! I love it when people point at your belly and say "twins?" It made me want to punch them in the face:) You look great and 30 lbs is awesome that is what I gained w/Hunter. You'll be in my thoughts the next couple weeks.
Post a Comment