It's officially time to start getting things ready for the baby. We moved the girls room around this week and made space for his stuff in the closet. He has about 3 boy items to his name. I need to get focused.
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
{9 Months}
I just got back from my 9 month check up, now comes the waiting game. Luckily the boy turned around a few weeks ago and is head down. The midwife estimated that he is around 7lbs and will gain a 1/2 pound per week until delivery. Oh how I love giving birth to 9 pound babies...
It's officially time to start getting things ready for the baby. We moved the girls room around this week and made space for his stuff in the closet. He has about 3 boy items to his name. I need to get focused.
It's officially time to start getting things ready for the baby. We moved the girls room around this week and made space for his stuff in the closet. He has about 3 boy items to his name. I need to get focused.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
What a cute tummy!
I am so glad that he turned for you!
I can't wait to meet him and hear what name you decided on.
Yeah, you are definatly looking bigger. But you look good!
YAY... We are so excited to meet our brand new nephew soon... REAL SOON!!!
PS-You look adorable.
You look great! I can't wait to see him and I am so happy your mom and dad are here to help.
You are looking Great!!! Thanks for the updates, I look forward to seeing what's next each time I log on...Love Aunt Brenda
Alie!
I found you! And your pregnant! Again! Last I heard through the "grapevine" was that you were married.
You don't look any different. Well, accept for the whole pregnancy thing. ;)
way to be a cute pregnant lady. Tovey Jr. is a lucky dude.
Hi Karen Flake Smith, I tried leaving a message on your wordpress blog but I don't have a login. Anyway, you should give me your email address so I can talk to you... It's been a while.
rykarsmith at gmail dot com
You are soo cute!
you are so stinkin cute:)
Post a Comment