Last night at work a patient told me she had anxiety, which turned into pain in her arm, which turned into a stomach ache. All of which needed narcotics to treat. When I came across this video it spoke to me.
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
LOL!!! Jon and I had a good laugh over this. It's sad because it's so true, as I'm sure you know more than any of us. Thanks for the laugh.
I can't view your videop b/c of copyright! Anyway, I know it's gotta be funny if you found it!
HAHA!
I have a prescription for Lortab that I haven't filled from my kidney stone episode last year...how much do you think I could get for it? :-)
Ah...my step-mother, personified.
This is hilarious! I went to the ER for a migraine this week and the Dr. said I was the first patient she'd treated who refused medication, I see why!
Post a Comment