Wednesday, November 11, 2009

{Another Day}

Two days ago I found this shower curtain for the girls bathroom on sale at Target, which has seriously increased my overall happiness for well over 48 hours.
Even this morning at 5AM when the girls woke up and refused to go back to bed, I walked by the bathroom in my angst and felt happy.

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

Okay, playing with the garbage can at the doctor's office, now the toilet? Yikes! Cute shower curtain, though. I'm thinking I should just go buy that wreath that I've visited a couple of times this week. It just calls to me when I walk by, so just think of the joy it would bring to me in my own home. Money may not buy happiness, but it sure does buy pleasure.

jamie t. said...

I love the shower curtain. Bummer about the early wake up call :(

GAv said...

I can't keep Finn out of the toilets. He seems to think that toilets are mini Spas.

:)

yvonne enger said...

I love it, my daughter Annette would love it,she has some scrapbooking paper like it. Your girls are sooo very cute.

Robyn said...

You have a great eye for decorating, very cute.

Rachel said...

that curtain was made especially for you... it even says "Alie' on it somewhere!

The Callahan's said...

THAT IS SOOO CUTE!!!!