My nice husband framed a picture of us next to the temple from our wedding day.
Happy Anniversary you two!
You look so pretty in that picture. I still would have liked to see a picture of you wearing your wedding dress anyway today.
um, what>???? you mean tovey didn't frame the picture of me from your wedding? I don't understand? Happy Anniversary kids!
I hope it was a happy day! And look, how many babies later?! It's so sweet to look at your beautiful family!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Happy Anniversary you two!
You look so pretty in that picture. I still would have liked to see a picture of you wearing your wedding dress anyway today.
um, what>???? you mean tovey didn't frame the picture of me from your wedding? I don't understand?
Happy Anniversary kids!
I hope it was a happy day! And look, how many babies later?! It's so sweet to look at your beautiful family!
Post a Comment