We started the day with a room full of pink balloons and ended it with a pony cake. Since Miranda's birthday was yesterday we had a combined birthday dinner. Happy 3rd Birthday girls!
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
tall, pink candles vs. mismatched, tiny candles ponies vs. carrots sprinkles vs. nuts sliver, bumpy platter vs. black Costco tray
Poor Saree should spend more time with Uncle Thaynan and Aunt Suzie who would buy her a real cake with taller, pinker candles, happier and bigger ponies, more sprinkles and thicker, sweeter chocolate, and lots of glass trinkets.
Poor Saree has to eat some kind of vegetable health food loaf for her birthday.
peeing pants at Thaynan's post!!! ahahahahahahahahahahaha! sprinkles vs. nuts! bwahahahah! saree has to eat some kind of vegetable health food loaf!!!! I really can't take it! thanks for the laugh this morning.
POOR UNFORTUNATE SOULS!!!! At least Alie didn't put it in the dehydrator first.
It does look pretty sad, especially the way that Saree is looking at Rana in this pic. We should have put the carrot cake on top of the pony when Tovey killed the original top, then it would have been the coolest cake ever! Though I have to say I liked the carrot cake better, go grandpa Thompson!
8 comments:
tall, pink candles vs. mismatched, tiny candles
ponies vs. carrots
sprinkles vs. nuts
sliver, bumpy platter vs. black Costco tray
Poor Saree should spend more time with Uncle Thaynan and Aunt Suzie who would buy her a real cake with taller, pinker candles, happier and bigger ponies, more sprinkles and thicker, sweeter chocolate, and lots of glass trinkets.
Poor Saree has to eat some kind of vegetable health food loaf for her birthday.
Well played TK, well played. You win this time.
p.s. there's nothing wrong with a little carrot cake
HA! I was just about to say almost the same thing...The lady definitely looks to be having a little cake envy in that photo...:-)
Funny - 'cause I was thinking the same thing. Saree definately has "cake envy."
peeing pants at Thaynan's post!!! ahahahahahahahahahahaha!
sprinkles vs. nuts! bwahahahah!
saree has to eat some kind of vegetable health food loaf!!!! I really can't take it! thanks for the laugh this morning.
POOR UNFORTUNATE SOULS!!!! At least Alie didn't put it in the dehydrator first.
It does look pretty sad, especially the way that Saree is looking at Rana in this pic. We should have put the carrot cake on top of the pony when Tovey killed the original top, then it would have been the coolest cake ever! Though I have to say I liked the carrot cake better, go grandpa Thompson!
This picture is so funny! Happy Birthday Saree!!!!
Yummm - carrot cake. I didn't realize our kids were so close. Tyler turned 3 on the 10th.
Post a Comment