Thursday, May 14, 2009

{Staying awake}

Today was one of those busy no nap days. While I was warming up yesterday's leftovers for dinner, this girl insisted on watching A Bugs Life (again). Ten minutes into the show she comes into the kitchen looking like this. Lady: Hun-nay, I'm unna nee some hewp.

Me: Help with what?

Lady:Keepa dees eyes open.

5 comments:

Adrianna said...

Look at those big green eyes! What a precocious little thing she is!

Dalynn said...

THAT is SO cute!

Neu... said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT... and can't believe she is still using Hun-nay!

stacey said...

That is the cutest thing I have heard in awhile..thanks for the laugh.

Rachel said...

That is so funny! She's smart to summon help before crashing in the early evening... Taking a snooze around dinner time can sure put everyone in a grumpy mood- I still remember those days with Maisey long ago. It's a catch 22: let sleeping babes lie and deal with a 2nd wind of energy from them when you're ready to crash or wake them up and battle that cranky storm during dinner... Toddlers are cute.