I have to say, ever since Red died there's been mutiny at my house. These two desperately want some sort of pet, any pet really. So, after a lengthy discussion we agreed to wait on the domesticated indoor rabbit and try an ant farm.
I had a rabbit, her name was Tiffany, but I called her Thumper. She had long ears that touched the ground. She was so fun. We had her when we lived in our apt. when I was in High School. She slept in the cage but was potty trained to pee in a kitty litter box in the bathroom when she was out of the cage, but the "little pellets" we had to pick up. We had a leash for her and would take her on small walks. Enjoy the ants for now and maybe at a later date give the bunny a try.
my mom has 2 rabbits inside! AND my sister has one. Luckily they all have cages now but for a while my mom let the roam free. They were MOSTLY litter-box trained...
5 comments:
Hours of enjoyment... and less mess!
How about a birch? We have one in a cage looking for a good home.
TK
What?! But rabbit is so yummy...!
I had a rabbit, her name was Tiffany, but I called her Thumper. She had long ears that touched the ground. She was so fun. We had her when we lived in our apt. when I was in High School. She slept in the cage but was potty trained to pee in a kitty litter box in the bathroom when she was out of the cage, but the "little pellets" we had to pick up. We had a leash for her and would take her on small walks. Enjoy the ants for now and maybe at a later date give the bunny a try.
my mom has 2 rabbits inside! AND my sister has one. Luckily they all have cages now but for a while my mom let the roam free. They were MOSTLY litter-box trained...
Post a Comment