Monday, October 6, 2008
{Old Red}
On Saturday between sessions of General Conference we decided to head over to PetCo to check out the wares of the house. Ever since Tovius and I got married he's been bugging me about getting a dog. After some debate we've decided that a fish is a super cool pet (well I've decided). Here is "Red" our new betta.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
After the eye-opening experience of owning Roux the spawn-of-satan cat, we think Bettas are AWESOME pets! Ours is Mack- he's blue. We should hook them up.
We have a betta that was first my brother's, then my parent's, now ours. I think he is at least 3 or 4 years old now. Sometimes we forget to feed him for a few days or go a month or 2 without cleaning his water. He doesn't seem to mind much. So much easier than a dog!
A month after Maisey turned 4 we moved here and we made her leave "Beta" her fish behind. I didn't "love" Beta so I told her
Beta (an orginal name I know) that "she" wouldn't make the trip (probably a farse). Today, a year + later I still feel bad because she tells me often that she misses her girl fish Beta (who was really a boy but she changed the sex). Have fun cleaning the bowl!
Welcome to the family Red!
Post a Comment