Wednesday, October 8, 2008

{The Black Hole}

There seems to be this black hole with toddlers, where things go and never return. Today I lost my cell phone for the better part of the morning, luckily I found it in the garage under the bird seed (and no "I" didn't leave it there).

The black hole has also taken a really cute new pair of the lady's shoes. Now, she only has two pairs of boots to wear until she sizes up. I've also lost jewelry, books, a bike lock and a mixing bowl, to name a few.

Today, when I came downstairs I found the lady hoarding all kinds of things under her train. If only it was this easy to discover the hole.

6 comments:

Rachel said...

I always get so ticked when something is missing because I wonder, "How can that be in such a tiny, yet clean little house!"

Those tents are so fun... Maisey had a big yellow bus that she loved at that age and for many years to follow.

Neu... said...

Is the "black hole" where every now and then that one sock goes? It's not very often you loose a shirt or even something smaller that also comes in pairs like an earring... The problem with the missing sock is you never find it... maybe we call that the "black obis."

At least Saree has treasure to search for :)

Malia said...

There is a song about that "black hole." It's by Cherie Call called, "Love is Out There Somewhere."

http://www.cheriecall.com/albums/songs/taken/LoveIsOutThereSomewhere.html

Devlin Days said...

I have a blog and I promise to not delete it. check it out: http://theslowblogger.blogspot.com/

Cousin Jen

Devlin Days said...

Ryan is way more creative than me and after about an hour last night he came up with this sweet name. Sorry to make you all change it. Our new blog name is sweetawesomeness.com

Jen

Dalynn said...

Yeah, we're missing 1 of every pair of Apple's shoes. !!!