Friday, October 10, 2008

{Helpless}

I was talking to my sister on the phone the other day and she asked me why I never post pictures of our "mini lady". Well, that's because she's either sleeping or getting mauled by this one.

7 comments:

Rachel said...

She is sooo cute! She looks live everybody... I see your eyes, and Saree, and Tovey.

Brielle said...

oh boy--I wonder if mom ever took pictures of you and I like this, they will be great pictures to show them later.

Pinkie and Family said...

oh boy Al- i'm so sorry for Tia. i wonder how this will play out as Tia learns the words no, mine and the power of a scream...

Neu... said...

Saree... Naughty! Maybe I have ESP or something because I was shopping today and found Saree's b-day present... hopefully it will help distract her from the Tia tourture... I will post it shortly so you know what to look forward to!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

I love love love clicking on your blog and seeing my wonderful little nieces. I look everyday for new baby and Saree pictures. PPPPPPPPPPlease put more more more. I NEED IT :) :)

Excited for Tia's blessing,


Love you-
Trevor

Wanderingfamilies said...

She is SO cute...fun pics!

Stephanie said...

The tables will soon turn. It's not long before the older sister feels "tortured" by the younger sister. I have some fairly effective techniques that I can share with "Lady #1" when the time comes.