Monday, October 13, 2008

{The outfit}

This is what happens when I ask the lady not to take her clothes of and run around the house naked. I usually give up and let her wear whatever she wants. Here you will see her modeling her shirt as a lovely pink skirt and her shorts being worn as a coordinating belt.

and......Before you ask, no I did not give my girl a fried chicken wing. That's just how some people like to eat a piece of toast.

4 comments:

Neu... said...

Saree looks like she is growing super fast... or maybe it is the angle of the pictures?

I can't help but shop for her but Trevor said I can't just give her all at once so here is my dilema...

Should I give her the toy or the clothes for her birthday? I was going to give her the toy but after seeing pics of her I wonder what size is she now... I need to make sure she isn't too big for it by the time Christmas hits? The clothes are 36 months or 3 years and if you guys are flying or driving for Christmas clothes would be much easier to pack up and I can bring the toy for Tia's baby blessing was the original plan?...

Please help me decide Miss Balie...

Rachel said...

Wow, she still headed down the cat walk. First it was the purse, and now the whole deal.

PSYCHMOM said...

Neu-
The Lady is indeed wearing 2-3 year old clothing. I think that picture made her look taller than she is. As far as when to give her things, it's up to you. I'm not sure if we're even going home for Christmas, but I'm sure she'll be the same size then as she is now (hopefully). I'm so curious what toy you bought her. Maybe I should just give you a call?

Devlin Days said...

She is getting so big. I can't believe it. Thanks for clarifying. I thought maybe a donut or some sort of scone but then it occurred to me that this is mom Alie we are talking about. There's no way it's fried.