I went through my Halloween box and pulled out these pumpkins. Don't you just love Halloween! Then, after reading my sister
Vern's blog I was inspired to make some sort of fall confection of my own.
But, then I remembered that I hate cooking so I went to Target and bought tons of yummy candy.
I also started thinking about what to dress the girls in for Halloween this year.
Last year the lady was a candy corn, which my African American friends found a little offensive
. So, this year we are going with all things girl!

5 comments:
All girl for Halloween sounds oh so cute! Which also translates to really cute ALL GIRL SHOES! Give me the word and Auntie Neu would love to shop for my favorite little girls...
I am a little slow... How is dressing up as candy corn offensive to the african american community?
Ditto to Jen...?
Well I didn't get it either when I made it, but apparently the hat of candy corn resembles a certain organization....
hey Al- i really didn't think it resembled a certain organization. i think it was just the wack opinions of a few... why do you call your sister Vern??
Post a Comment