So, I point to the remote control which has just left a dent on my forehead and explain that she needs to use that to operate the TT. This diversion also buys me a few minutes to hide the baby which I have managed to get back to sleep (in the downstairs bathroom this time).
The only thing I have to do today is fax a bunch of documents at Kinko's for work, which could be potentially scary with the "adventurer" and the baby. I just keep reminding myself that I can do hard things and that I will not let a 2 year old control my life.
So, it's now afternoon and the only thing I have to show for it is a shower and an awesome nap. Better luck next time!
7 comments:
Wait! You got a shower AND a nap?!?! I call that a double win! If you want to have solo time tomorrow night, I'll be in Hillsboro...I'd be happy to watch the girls, nie delighted to watch the girls. Call me.
Hi, This is Trevor. I love your blog, you are so cute. Shannon and I are now officially very excited about this blog thing. I have you to thank for that..... so thank you, we love it. It is fun for us to follow your adventures with baby and the "adventurer" :) . . . Love you guys
A shower and a nap, that sounds like a good day to me (note: I am in no way undermining any of your frustrations Abbbbbby)! Curious George is our morning cartoon as we do hair for kindergarten... Maybe George is to blaim for the "adventurer's" curiosity?
Ok, there are some mis-spellings but I didn't have a nap!
Don't you think it is crazy that some days a shower is a big accomplishment! So I say, way to go on your shower!
Hey, you got a shower and a nap, no fair. Sometimes I just shower at night, knowing that Sean is an early riser. I think that is funny that Saree still calls you Abby. That seems like something you would call your mom. What is with faxing? Do people still do that?
I want to know who took that picture of you sleeping - the lady (don't think so).
Post a Comment