Monday, September 29, 2008

{Sunday picture}

I really wanted to get a picture taken of the girls and I for their Dad's office. It just seems like if you have an official workspace you should probably have a picture of your family. Anyway, it was pretty much impossible to imprison the lady long enough to even snap a photo. This is us looking fairly normal, and me begging my two year old to not run away.

3 comments:

Neu... said...

I love Saree's new dress and boots... (I am glad they fit - thought she could grow into the dress a bit)... Regardless you ladies look adorable... Tovey is a lucky man! And a what a great picture to remind the Dad what he has to come home to after a hard day at work! xoxo

Miss you tons!

Pinkie and Family said...

Way to go Alie! You and the fam always look so adorable- I am digging the matchy matchy :)

Rachel said...

Three very photogenic girls- well Mom is for sure. Chad was very moved by Tovey's testimony... Sorry I missed it.