One thing you may not know about me, is that the first thing I wear in the morning often gets a veto. Like most girls I ask my husband if I look OK before I head out for the day, 99% of the time he tells me the thing I'm wearing is a little off.
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
{Patch work Apron}
I'm always looking for a way to use up my extra scraps of fabric. I originally thought this patch work apron was going to be awesome, but I think it turned out a little too weird, even for me.
One thing you may not know about me, is that the first thing I wear in the morning often gets a veto. Like most girls I ask my husband if I look OK before I head out for the day, 99% of the time he tells me the thing I'm wearing is a little off.
One thing you may not know about me, is that the first thing I wear in the morning often gets a veto. Like most girls I ask my husband if I look OK before I head out for the day, 99% of the time he tells me the thing I'm wearing is a little off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I don't know which is more preferred...
A husband that is blunt & honest or one that says everything looks good with little to no input?
The apron is not bad, Alie. And really, who sees you in an apron anyway? I love the pear fabric and the pom pom detail on the bottom.
I think it is cute. My DH will tell me when I don't look good, but I usually don't listen to him and wear what I want anyway. You need to guest post all of your cute ideas and projects on my blog.
P.S. For those that don't know, "DH" means "Dearest Husband". My DH thought I've been referring to him as "Dumb Husband" for a long time, until I told him what it means.
I think it's cute- but then again I like everything you make!
Do you wear it to cook in often? JK!!! I know you are a future chef in the making.
I think that it is super cute!
I think its cute!
I think YOU are super cute with one adorable apron, Alie, you never cease to amaze me. I love you so much and can't wait to see you and your clan...Mom
Post a Comment