Thursday, May 7, 2009

{Beach}

One nice thing about not having a set schedule is impromptu trips to the coast. The other day we headed to Seaside and had a lot of fun with Grandpa D eating ice cream and pancakes and watching our kite fly. While everyone made Sandcastles I sat close by cleaning out my purse. I accidentally forgot to close the lid on some berry/banana baby food. This is the sort of thing that drives me crazy until it's completely clean. Then when it was finally dry and airing out a torrential sand storm (compliments the lady) brought me back to square one.

4 comments:

Neu... said...

So FUN! Wish we lived closer so we could go play too!

Robyn said...

Oooh, I miss Seaside, and Oregon for that matter! What fun!!!!

Nita said...

I keep hearing about Seaside from people here, we'll have to meet up there one day!

Jen said...

Oh how I wish that we lived close to a beach. If only Utah Lake hadn't been used as a toilet I would.