Monday, May 4, 2009
{For my sister}
I was trying to explain to Vern about this dress I made for the Lady (sans pattern). It's not perfect but I think it turned out kind of cool, granted it took me 3 weeks to finish and a lot of seem ripping. I'm currently working on a patchwork apron which is almost done.
I told the lady to smile for the camera. While most kids say "ready, set, go". This one says, "Frosty......the.......snoooooooow....... maaaaaan".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love love love that dress. I can tell that Saree does too. So would you make it again or just go get the one from Target next time? If you're in the business of making it again I think my Lottie sure would love one...
Super duper cute dress! You should make more and sell them as a side business on esty!
I'm always amazed at your creativity and talent. Sewing is NOT my thing, for sure.
Cute! It kind of reminds me of the traditional salwar chamize from India--it just needs the baggy pants underneath.
i saw this little dress on Sunday and love it! she walked by us and i even was leaned over to Dan and was told him how much i loved her dress! good job!
Post a Comment