Saturday, April 25, 2009

{What I do during nap time}

I'm sitting here in a house full of yesterday's clothes on the floor, and dried out lucky charms cemented to the dining room floor. I really should be picking up the house, but I would so rather be checking out what's new on Etsy. One thing I keep checking out is Vinyl art. If my house weren't already cluttered with things, I would be more into the vinyl trend. Vinyl art is pretty cool. Speaking of trendy, vintage Lucite cabochons are also cool. I want pretty much everything from this Etsy shop.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yes, I've seen a lot of vintage lucite on Etsy, but have yet to see anyone actually wearing any. Maybe the trend hasn't hit Utah yet. Should I hop in it and start making lucite jewelry? Not sure.

PSYCHMOM said...

Stephanie, do it! I have to agree with you that I don't see people wearing it much but the sales on some etsy sites are in the 7000's, seems like someone somewhere is wearing it. :)

Utah McMonsters said...

Hello, it is Danica from Wendover! I look at Brielles blog all the time and just realized you had one as well! Cute family! Keep posting all of the cute stuff you find! I LOVE IT, and I dotn have time to look!