Sunday, April 19, 2009
{Saturday at the Fair}
On Saturday we went to the children's fair with my friend Ashley. Of course the baby was hungry right when we got there, so I planted myself in the front row of the talent section to give me something to do while I fed her. I learned a valuable lesson, when you are watching amateur baton throwing you should not sit in the front row.
This is a picture of us watching the baton's fly. I kind of felt a little paranoid that I was being spoofed for some reality TV show.
This was the type of crazy fun to be had for the younger kids.
Later the lady joined me and danced around during the piano solos. When the crowd applauded she would bow, so convinced that it was for her. I love dressing the lady like an 80's hipster, I truly believe if she could speak the language better she would concur.
After the talent show was over, the girls got their faces painted.
Here's Ashley and Maddie, thanks for inviting us to the fair!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Saree dresses weird..
Post a Comment