I made these little decorations for the lady's room. I was going to use fabric but paper was a lot cheaper and cooler. I think if I were to do it again I'd either make them bigger or make 3 more. You can't tell from the picture but there is still a lot of wall space left.

5 comments:
I really love those. Especially the bird one.
those are fab alta. I will bring you some very cool paper from japan when I get home.
I remember every picture that hung on my wall when I was a toddler. I think that it is because toddlers lay in bed and stare at the walls a lot. What cute pictures for your girls to look at and remember. It would cost big bucks to buy something like that.
Great job!
cute idea Alie - I like the colors
Post a Comment