Tuesday, February 24, 2009

{Hanging out}

A month ago my job was this secret place I went to 1.5 days a week. A place where motherhood and psychiatry did not cross. I liked doing something that didn't have anything to do with juice stains on the carpet or fresh toilet paper rolls stuffed in the toilet. I felt so cool having a secret place with an assistant who takes care of all the minutia.

Things are a little different now. This secret place is now taking over my week. I have all these recorded episodes of American Idol to catch up on and dresses to finish sewing. For now I plan on watching "Lil' Mermay" with my girls. I have to admit, this has become the perfect opportunity to allow the real breadwinner a chance to finish his education.

3 comments:

Ninny Beth said...

I'd like to take this opportunity to quote Sister alanis...
isn't it ironic.
life has a funny way of sneaking up on youwehroeiangioadaknfdaoiadf...

(I never could figure out what the freak she is saying there...but the sentiment stands)

Brielle said...

you all look really beautiful

Anonymous said...

We need some Saree and Tia time. It has been too long since we've seen Little Mermay. When can they come?