I try not to think about these
boots because they are so
ridiculously overpriced. However, I'm pretty sure one day they will be mine and
this is how it will go down. A clean and odor free woman (who takes a size 8-8.5 shoe) will purchase these and wear them once or twice only to find that they need
never be worn again. At some point she will Goodwill them to the store down the street from my house. At this time I will
inherently know that they are waiting for me and I will finally be able to purchase my slightly used shoes, this time for $12.99.

*On a side note (true story), last night when I was at work I wore my puffy red jacket I found at "The Will". When I walked in one of the patients said to me, "Hey nice coat, I used to have one just like that". At which time I smiled and slowly backed away one step at a time. "
hmm, is that so"...
3 comments:
Super cute boots, Tal! I hope it "goes down" exactly the way you have planned. I love goodwill! Hope I get the chance to see you sometime. I heard I might have a 15 year hs reunion this summer so we may be able to stop by.
I go to Savers just about every week now and was just there today. I checked the boot section for your boots. I will look out for size 8-1.5, but if you see them in a size 7, I would also love them.
Ooooh pretty!
Post a Comment