Fossil is one of my favorite stores but it's really over priced. This scarf was originally $32.00 when I found it, and I made it for only $7.00. The thing is though, they just clearanced it for $20.00 along with a ton of other cool stuff. Go figure.Monday, December 15, 2008
{Scarf}
Yesterday was a snow day around these parts (even though we only had an inch of snow). So, I decided to make this scarf I saw at Fossil when we were out Christmas shopping the other day.
Fossil is one of my favorite stores but it's really over priced. This scarf was originally $32.00 when I found it, and I made it for only $7.00. The thing is though, they just clearanced it for $20.00 along with a ton of other cool stuff. Go figure.
Fossil is one of my favorite stores but it's really over priced. This scarf was originally $32.00 when I found it, and I made it for only $7.00. The thing is though, they just clearanced it for $20.00 along with a ton of other cool stuff. Go figure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Hey, where'd you find the button? Looks great!
It's really cute and unique.
Very crafty!
You should just get a little tag and write "fossil" on it. That would really top it off!
Awesome scarf! And I really like your shirt, too!
I love the buttoned scarf. Do you suppose it would look as cute with fleece in lieu of knitting? I do not know how to crochet or knit but I love the idea of a buttoned scarf.
Stacey- Fleece is really easy to work with, I think micro-fleece would look the best though. It's a little more expensive but washes well
It is snowing here too... CRAZY!
Excited to see you next week... We are going to have so much fun!
xoxo
Post a Comment