I have to admit I have no shame when it comes to strapping both of my kids on. Sometimes when I need to run errands with multiple stops, and I don't want to deal with the lady trying to run off I just put her on my back.
you're going to get a hernia with all those kids in pack packs.
Hey do you remember calling your bag a BOOKBAG? I thought of it the other day and thought of you because it sounds like something we probably already discussed...like "man, I forgot my bookbag at home!" It's such a weird word.
Reminds me of backpacking through India with Kensi on the front and a HUGE frame backpack on back. It kind of helps balance things out though, don't you think, to have something (or someone)on both sides?
Alie, I must confess to stalking your blog. With the K2s as a common link I have stopped to check in on you many times. Your posts are hysterical and your scarcasm excellent. The nostalgia I feel sometimes is almost enough to push me into having another one. But since that is not a realistic option I will continue to stalk and reminisce through all your posts. Keep up the good work. The Lady reminds me sooooo much of Kali and the adventures we used to share... and that is a very good thing as she is a currently stuck in the hormonal body of a 15 year old! This to shall pass :-)
So Jealous... What a great whole body workout along with accomplishing your "to do" list! Way to utilize every moment of your day... And you don't even have to pay for a gym membership.
That is great... I'm with Dr. Sears when it comes to "baby wearing," it is the best discipline! You look great in this picture! Not that you don't always, but you actually look a little different. Maisey loved the front pack, sling, hip pack, and backpack, and so did I- no chasing or leashes, right?
9 comments:
That's awesome. I bet you get a whole bunch of "you sure have your hands full" comments.
you're going to get a hernia with all those kids in pack packs.
Hey do you remember calling your bag a BOOKBAG? I thought of it the other day and thought of you because it sounds like something we probably already discussed...like "man, I forgot my bookbag at home!" It's such a weird word.
Reminds me of backpacking through India with Kensi on the front and a HUGE frame backpack on back. It kind of helps balance things out though, don't you think, to have something (or someone)on both sides?
Do you REALLY do that? I can't imagine. I'm sure its the best idea with the runner... Can't wait to see you this weekend!
Hmm. Resistance training? Good workout.
Alie, I must confess to stalking your blog. With the K2s as a common link I have stopped to check in on you many times. Your posts are hysterical and your scarcasm excellent. The nostalgia I feel sometimes is almost enough to push me into having another one. But since that is not a realistic option I will continue to stalk and reminisce through all your posts. Keep up the good work. The Lady reminds me sooooo much of Kali and the adventures we used to share... and that is a very good thing as she is a currently stuck in the hormonal body of a 15 year old! This to shall pass :-)
It's no wonder you are as skinny as you are when you do a work out like that!
So Jealous... What a great whole body workout along with accomplishing your "to do" list! Way to utilize every moment of your day... And you don't even have to pay for a gym membership.
Wish I was there to help :(
See you in 12 days... but who is counting.
xoxo
That is great... I'm with Dr. Sears when it comes to "baby wearing," it is the best discipline! You look great in this picture! Not that you don't always, but you actually look a little different. Maisey loved the front pack, sling, hip pack, and backpack, and so did I- no chasing or leashes, right?
Post a Comment