Tuesday, December 9, 2008

{Yeah right}

In the eyes of a 2 year old this is the kind of deep cover where you will never be found. After a bath and lotion (which she calls soap) and teeth brushing, etc., she tries to hide places so she doesn't have to go to bed. The weird thing is she hung out here for 20 minutes! Yes, I'm serious 20 minutes.

5 comments:

Neu... said...

Maybe she wasn't hiding and knew all along you may not want to deal with re-making your bed and nicely placed pillows :)

Miss you guys... excited to see you for Christmas!

Pinkie and Family said...

I didn't see her at first she was hidden so well!!!

Jen said...

Wow, I love your bed! Do you really make it that nice and neat every day? I love the fabric and colors; I think I would hide there too!
I actually remember hiding in my parents bed many times. There is something comforting about being in mom and dad's bed.

jamie t. said...

I thought you were sharing a post about your adorable pillows, I couldn't see her hiding there. You probably made the pillows huh? :) You would laugh at our lame bed decor. Yours is very cute and she is too funny!

Andy said...

What a great photo and what a funny girl. That first one is just really cute.