Tuesday, December 16, 2008

(Cargo}

Current list of things that MUST travel with The Lady:

#1-The Baby and her stroller/car seat.

#2-The Monkey (formerly known as the Nunny).

#3-The Monkey-Baby (we're not sure if the Monkey and Baby have multiplied to produce this second baby or if this is just a new monkey-ish baby).

#4-A spare gift bag to hold the Monkey and Monkey Baby.

#5-The upstairs TV remote.

Maybe I'm weak, maybe I'm an enabler but when I'm trying to get out the door, I'll do just about anything to make it happen.

6 comments:

Brielle said...

The only think I'm thinking is how on earth do you keep your car so clean. My car is covered in crunched pieces of pretzels, random papers, and broken or forgotten toys. At least all that cargo seems to make it back out of the car at the end of the trip.

Pinkie and Family said...

I'm with Brielle, my car is a mash of cheerios, peanut butter crackers, sticky juice spots and wrappers from the candy that I bribe Pinkie with. I'm impressed! One day the Lady will appreciate you for all the enabling you do :)

Ninny Beth said...

hahahahahaha! still my funniest friend...and that lady seems like my kind of girl. monkey baby! bwaahahhahhaha!

The Hadley Family said...

How cute is this?! Little girls are so fun. It's hard to resist their "demands". :)

Rachel said...

Wow, my only reaction is I can't believe she doesn't lose the remote- you're brave. Maybe "Santa" should bring her one in her stocking...

Grandma Marie said...

Hi Ali,
This is Aunt Marie. How are you? I need your address and I know you aren't going to put it on your blog, but could you email me at bccella@hotmail.com ASAP so Grandpa can get this little book/CD off to your kids for Christmas. We are a little behind schedule and he wanted you to read this to your Ladies on Christmas Eve. Thanks so much. Love, Marie
PS Aren't girls particular about things?