Tuesday, November 11, 2008

{The weekend}

It's been a busy weekend and you'd think being the blogger that I am, that I would have taken some pictures. We had a baby blessing and a birthday party but I was too caught up in the moment to remember to grab my camera. I do have a picture of Grandpa D fixing the garbage disposal. Typical!

6 comments:

Neu... said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Neu... said...

Hey Miss Balie... I haven't had time to blog the FUN weekend but when I do please feel free to "bootleg" as I have some really cute pics!

Thanks again for the hospitaliy and we are so excited to see you guys again for the good ol' fashion Thanksgiving with my parents! Should be fun as there will now be 3 little ones to play with...

xoxo Neu

Robyn said...

Love the look of the site and the pictures to the right. You are all so cute!

Pinkie and Family said...

WOW- Tovey looks so cute in the picture to the right!!! lucky you :)

Rachel said...

What? No pictures! I've been anticpating a visual of all the Lady's gifts in the living room-especially the zebra! But, I got more than I bargained for with the post of the 'tiny lady' in her cute dirty duds.

I like the new backdrop and side bar pics. I don't know how to change the middle title bar region into text and a different backdrop.

Rachel said...

Ok, I checked out Brielle's blog and it is cute. But, I had never seen face really and she DOESN't look older. But, I think you guys could be twins.