Don't you just hate it when you finally get your diaper wearing baby dressed for the day and sit down for a little R&R with the blogosphere then BAM, a little rumbling in the diaper and poop everywhere!
Augh! Blow-outs are the worst. It's everywhere. On our way to have Bronte's 6 month old pictures taken at the University Mall, Bronte had one just like that in her car seat in the outfit for the pictures. When I took her out nothing was on the front so I had them take her pictures anyway, they turned out so cute, but all I see in my head when I look at those pictures is what was on the other side, going up her back.
Or dressed in the cutest little dress for Sunday, sit down in Church and she explodes everywhere?! HOW DOES IT HAPPEN!? I cannot figure it out...good thing, babies are adorable...
I just LOVED it when that happened, especially in public! BTW I am Stacey Pelham from Wendover in case you don't recognize me, BFF was CharelLynn, Gavan was in my class....anyway, I found your blog and thought I'd comment. Drop me a note sometime swafford_lady@yahoo.com, I'm really glad to see you doing well.
5 comments:
Augh! Blow-outs are the worst. It's everywhere. On our way to have Bronte's 6 month old pictures taken at the University Mall, Bronte had one just like that in her car seat in the outfit for the pictures. When I took her out nothing was on the front so I had them take her pictures anyway, they turned out so cute, but all I see in my head when I look at those pictures is what was on the other side, going up her back.
Nice.
Oh. I am so THERE. And it's like the most staining, non-coming-off stuff I've ever seen! NAS-TY!
Or dressed in the cutest little dress for Sunday, sit down in Church and she explodes everywhere?! HOW DOES IT HAPPEN!? I cannot figure it out...good thing, babies are adorable...
I just LOVED it when that happened, especially in public!
BTW I am Stacey Pelham from Wendover in case you don't recognize me, BFF was CharelLynn, Gavan was in my class....anyway, I found your blog and thought I'd comment. Drop me a note sometime swafford_lady@yahoo.com, I'm really glad to see you doing well.
Post a Comment