My Sister-in-law made these cute little felt pastries for the lady. Well, not these exact ones(although hers are just as cute one particular girl tried to eat them with already chocolate lips so they're a little disposed at the moment). Anyway, I think this idea is adorable!
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
oh, so dang cute my girls would love those. You should e-mail me some directions. (water was in the tub because we had just gotten her out and dressed and had not drained it just yet, stinker) I check your blog often as well!
Oh, I am sooo making some of those. I'd never heard about them until playgroup the other day and I wish I'd new about them sooner when Maisey was younger and more into playing kitchen. But, I will have to make some for gifts. -Rachel
I also want to make these with Maddie. Too cute!
What??? What good is a cupcake if you can't EAT it?? Hi Alie, it's Jon Hastings. Your family is adorable. Just thought I would give you a shout out. Holla!
Hastings! Good to hear from you!
Post a Comment