Monday, November 17, 2008

{Just dancing}

This girl has some serious moves, the weird thing is she is so particular about the music she'll dance to. She totally shot me down the other day when I played us some Rhett Miller. She kept yelling at me and telling me she wanted to "dance", as if Miller wasn't dancing music! Whatever lady, WHATEVER!
This is me rocking out. I know it looks like I'm contemplating physical assault, but that's just the move. My former high school drill team talent coming out!

5 comments:

Brielle said...

I'm flattered to know that my ring tone is one of the songs that makes her move.

Brielle said...

I'm flattered to know that my ring tone is one of the songs that makes her move.

Rachel said...

Wow, she is picky! Just kidding, I don't even know who that artist is! And drill team- I had no idea!

Jen said...

Alie, it looks like you are ready to punch Saree in that picture.

Ninny Beth said...

did you try the one about chicago making out all over the L? That one always makes me dance. Also, you should try some hot chip...it's all the rage in korean baby discotechs.