Happy Day! It seems like just yesterday when you guys were dating then Tovey picking out the ring... Life sure has changed in those short 3 years...You two should be proud...Congrats!
By the way... LOVE THAT PICTURE OF TIA!I honestly think it should be on the cover of a baby magazine.Glad you are my sister... Good Job Tovey :)
Happy Anniversary Alie and Tovey. Love your post. It is sweet!
Happy Anniversary you two!
happy anniversary you guys!
Happy Anniversary! What are you guys going to do? I guess I will have to wait for the post. Tovey's good at gift giving and surprises...
Happy Anniversary! Hope your day is great.
so dreamy. have a happy day. i'll babysit the girls anytime. miss ya
Happy Anniversary! Beautiful wedding pics!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Happy Day! It seems like just yesterday when you guys were dating then Tovey picking out the ring... Life sure has changed in those short 3 years...
You two should be proud...
Congrats!
By the way... LOVE THAT PICTURE OF TIA!
I honestly think it should be on the cover of a baby magazine.
Glad you are my sister... Good Job Tovey :)
Happy Anniversary Alie and Tovey. Love your post. It is sweet!
Happy Anniversary you two!
happy anniversary you guys!
Happy Anniversary! What are you guys going to do? I guess I will have to wait for the post. Tovey's good at gift giving and surprises...
Happy Anniversary! Hope your day is great.
so dreamy. have a happy day. i'll babysit the girls anytime. miss ya
Happy Anniversary! Beautiful wedding pics!
Post a Comment