Friday, November 7, 2008

{Treasure Hunting}

Dear Goodwill:
Thank you for selling me these awesome shoes for $4.99!


5 comments:

Pinkie and Family said...

Back on the Rack has the most cutest awesomeness adult shoes right now!!! We bought Mads some boots, but they have these flats that I am dreaming about. Cute shoes mamma :)

jamie t. said...

Cu-ute! I hate people that have great finds at goodwill. I never do. :(

PSYCHMOM said...

I feel the same way! It takes a lot of dedication to find cool things 2nd hand

Adrianna said...

Those are HOT!
The best thing I've found at Goodwill was a Target castoff still in the box- an armoire that sells for $300- $40 at Goodwill! SCORE!

Stephanie said...

My sis-in-law gets all kinds of treasures at Goodwill. I don't have enough patience or hand sanitizer to find anything good at D.I. I don't think it's quite the same. I do love a good find, though.