Wednesday, November 5, 2008

{Happy 2nd Birthday}

OK, so maybe I'm crazy but I scheduled The Lady's 2 year check up exactly to the day of her two years. It's just that I wanted to keep her current, and I still have that annoying voice of Governor Leavitt's wife in my mind telling me to "immunize by 2 it's up to you".So, I packed the girls up and took them to a Happy Birthday Dr. appointment!While we were on our way over, I told The Lady that she really needed to lay off her shenanigans while we were at the clinic. She said, "Abby, wookita I nieee-sh" (which translates to "Mom, look at that I'm nice").
We'll kind of nice, but since it was her Birthday and all, I let her mess around with things. It so happens that our other girl is also due for her 2 month check up.She doesn't look so mad here, but trust me our room was roaring with tears.

So, there you have it! Happy Birthday NADE!

-Before you get too concerned ,we're going to "properly" celebrate this weekend when all the family comes to town for the baby blessing...

6 comments:

Kier said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!

2 years old! A real big girl now.

Stephanie said...

Nothing says "Happy Birthday" like a shot (or two) in the leg. Let's just hope she's doesn't have a reaction and is sick for the weekend party.:)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Saree!
Around here it is, "Immunize after 2, it's up to you."

Neu... said...

Happy Birthday Saree... I just can't wait for your party this weekend!

Thank you for inviting me :)

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday Saree. I will have to sing you a birthday song if you are in nursery this Sunday after the blessing. What a fun day it should be! Last year you guys were here on her birthday(for dinner). I hope she get the celebration of a lifetime- her short 2 years of life. Are you going matchy matchy for the big day???

The Taylors said...

Alie I expect to be added to your blog in the near future. just kidding you don't have to . But I must say Brielle did so she must care more than you! ha ha that is all a joke. Tell your little lady happy birthday! (by the way we have a lady in our family too)